My Canvas Panel

See other gifts available on Zazzle.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

6 # Business Quotes

# The firm of Hansen & Fransen was started in wartime and did very well for a couple of years. But last year things were on the down grade, and the other day, when the two partners had finished making up their none-too-good record for the year, Hansen said: "This would make anyone thoughtful. Now that the good times are over, how about a little honest business?"
"No, thanks," said Fransen. "I never indulge in experiments."

# "There are no more enterprising young men. Why, I remember when it was a common thing for a young man to start out as a clerk and in a few years own the business."
"Yes, but cash-registers have been invented since."

# The junior partner was harried.
"I shall have to get another typist," he lamented. "Miss Take is continually interrupting my dictation to ask how to spell a word."
"Dear, dear!" said the senior partner. "That seems a great waste of time."
"It's not that I mind," responded the other. "But it's so bad for discipline to keep on saying, 'I don't know'!"

No comments: