My Canvas Panel

See other gifts available on Zazzle.

Friday, March 12, 2010

NATURE

In Nature,
High Mountains, Large Rivers,
Dense Forests, Trees And Birds,
Flowers & Green Valleys,
Waterfalls & Great Oceans
Every One Is Calling Us!
Mountain Says-More Challenges Are In Life!
River Says-Do Not Stop Explore The World!
Dense Forest Says-Solve Their Mystery!
Bird Says-Listen Their Love Song!
Ocean Says- Understand My Depth & Hugeness!
Valley Says- Miss Yourself In My Greenery!
Waterfall Says- Listen My Music And Rhythm!
Flower Says- Respect My Beauty & Aroma!
Nature Is Really Mysterious And Enchanting!
But Everyone Can’t See This Beauty & Call,
Its Need Respect Of Beauty, Creative Eye
& Solitude That’s All!
Then We Can Understand This Call!

Copyright- Rajnish Singh, All Rights Reserved.

No comments: